Intelligence: Amazon Expands Sunday Delivery Across Ohio, Texas, More
Amazon, determined to out-maneuver all its online rivals, is expanding its Sunday delivery service to 15 new markets, reports Mashable.
In conjunction with the US Postal Service, the retail giant will deliver on Sundays to Austin, College Station, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Waco, Texas; Cincinnati and Colombus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky; New Orleans and Shreveport, Louisana; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Amazon had previously offered the service in the New York and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. Said Amazon’s VP of North American operations, “So far, the most common items delivered on Sunday include baby supplies such as newborn apparel, books and toys—Sunday delivery is clearly crossing errands off the weekend to-do list.”
· Amazon’s Everyday Delivery is Growing: Sunday Delivery Available in 15 Additional Cities through the United States Postal Service [Amazon]
· Amazon Expands Sunday Delivery to 15 More Cities [Mashable]
· Amazon’s Next Life-Changing Shopping Device: AmazonDash [Racked]
· Study Finds Intense Amazon Prime Price Hike Backlash [Racked]
· How Amazon is Using Its Brooklyn Studio to Do Fashion Right [Racked]